Creating A Blog Process

Mrs. Landis allowed us to create Blogs Today! She made an assignment in Canvas that explained how to create a blog. The website I used was blogger.com.To create an account I used my gmail account so I don't have to remember my password. Next, I was taken to my home page. On the home page I was allowed to press new blog. This allowed me to creat a blog name, Url, and name for my Profile. I started to play around with the buttons and fonts/colors. Mrs Landis gave us blog samples of past students so I thought it was best to look at different organization of each blog. They gave me a sense of how to talk in my blog post and make it non boring. It also allowed me to see how to cite evidence and not make it sound like a story but an interesting experience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LETS TALK

Opening Credits Vs. Title Sequence